[PC-BSD Testing] Fwd: Testing XBMC on PC-BSD9

Andreas Hotz aufderalb at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:09:51 PDT 2011

Subject: Re: [PC-BSD Testing] Testing XBMC on PC-BSD9
To: PC-BSD Testing list <testing at lists.pcbsd.org>

2011/6/14 Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org>

> On 06/13/2011 10:53, Andreas Hotz wrote:
>
>> Hallo, I found a problem in XBMC !
>>
>> When logging into it, the mouse speed is decreasing very much !
>>
>> So it is very hard to move through the menues !
>>
>> Thanks for your good work and for including XBMC into PC-BSD
>>
>> Glentured
>>

> I have the same issue here, but its because my video driver is garbage and
> I get no acceleration. What driver / video card are you using?
>
> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software
> iXsystems

Hallo, my Video card is sadly too, a ATI Radeon 4800 (Rv770/790) !
For me it lacks because of loud airflow noise, ´cause no driver moding
support, ´ATI´ should do a
better work for BSD users, maybe soon !
But back to the issue here, may be this is a reason for the XBMC slow mouse
!

 Thanks
 Andreas Hotz