[PC-BSD Testing] Fujitsu AMILO laptop and PC-BSD 8.2

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 11:56:06 PDT 2011

I have installed PC-BSD 8.2 on a Fujitsu AMILO si 3655, but it wont boot.

It is stuck at some point with the following message appearing repeatedly:

ugen7.2: <vendor 0x046d> at usbus7
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 60 seconds for xpt_config
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 120 seconds for xpt_config
run_interrupt_driven_hooks: still waiting after 180 seconds for xpt_config

When will these stop or how can I stop it so that I can use the OS? :-)

This is Intel Centrino (Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz) with 4GB RAM and I have installed
the amd64 version of the OS.
Bios Version 1.03c

It's a very stupid BIOS as it does not give me much to tweak! I can't even
tell what this ugen7.2 is.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,