[PC-BSD Testing] automounting & PCBSD

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour at atmarama.net
Tue Jul 26 22:48:33 PDT 2011

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011 08:03:02 -0400
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> I'll do some digging into it and hopefully get something implemented in 9
> soon, since I agree that

I'm thrilled by your yesterday's commit and wonder if it would be possible to
upgrade my OS safely without re-install with the upcoming snapshot?

I've few servers running (cherokee webserver, dovecot...), then some app having
data in /usr/local/var (amanda), so would prefer upgrade over install.

What do you think?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
“In the material world, conceptions of good and bad are
all mental speculations…” (Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu)