[PC-BSD Testing] App-cafe and proxy

juraj kocurek juraj.kocurek at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 03:16:52 PDT 2011

Hi Kris,

Sorry for delay but i'm quit busy here at work.
Regarding proxy settings I did set proxy settings as I was able to get on
internet i didn't have chance yet to try it at work again  so i'll try it
this week and will post here results. About that wifi card i had to add line
into /boot/loader.conf to load driver for my card as it's was not loading by
default and in previous snapshot it was not needed. All details i'll post
here over week.

Other issues arise when i installed all available window managers and as
result of this lxde, fxce are not much usable any more as computer freeze
after 10 or so minutes of use and have to by hard reset in order to switch
it of, what i realize was slow performance for those win managers and top
cmd showed that xorg was taking about 80 % of cpu power.  I will play around
and will post any error messages i find here.

Kind regard

Juraj