[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 8.2-RC1-x64 device notifier is slow to recede.

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Sun Jan 16 03:52:12 PST 2011

Did you get a USB drive to mount on your system?  No matter what I plugged
in it never worked for me.  I even went into the system settings and made
sure that it was set to automount but it never did.  If I had the USB device
mounted when they system started up the startup messages would show that it
was mounted.  Oh well I am glad that I learned that the problem just seems
to be with me.