[PC-BSD Testing] Install woes on MacBook2,1

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 08:36:05 PST 2011

Okay so we have EFI and HFS and a blank partition right?

I don't have my login for the forum with me so I'll use the list for
now. Hold option as the mac is booting up. This forces OSXes Open
Firmware to scan all disks for bootable disks. Try this. Hopefully
that works and you can use Disk Utility to fix things up.

Of course if that doesn't work, boot up from your OSX CD and access
Disk utility under the Utilities menu.