[PC-BSD Testing] For PCBSD 9

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Tue Jan 4 08:45:36 PST 2011

I would like to see a way to remove unused languages like you have in
PCBSD 8.2 beta as I do not want any thing other then what I select.

One thing also that would come in handy is that if I select not to
install kdeedu that it not install the Marble (Desktop Globe).  One
reason why I select not to install this is because I do not use any of
these so do not want them taking up space.

I know you are working on this but since you changed to GDM you do not
have a way to auto login even though you can select this.

I really like this and have not had many problems with it.  I can do
every thing I need to do and not crash the system.  That is pretty
good for alpha software.