[PC-BSD Testing] PBI for PC-BSD 9

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Tue Jan 4 08:02:40 PST 2011

I can understand that.  I wonder why they told me to do it instead of
fixing the port.  I know they are not the maintainer of it though.
When I did a search for the problem this seemed to be a problem with
FreeBSD 7 as well.  I guess each time a new one is released this port
seems to have problems with it which makes sense as I am sure each one
changes things a bit.