[PC-BSD Testing] 9.0 Install GPT partitioning

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 18:27:59 PST 2011

Hello all,

Has someone successfully installed PC-BSD alongside Windows Vista/7? I
used to have a Windows 7/PC-BSD setup and I seem to recall that the
installer was able to identify the partitions on the GPT'd drive just
fine but I could be wrong. Right now I see the reserved space and
another slice ada0p2 at the full size of my drive...which is wrong. I
should be seeing two partitions 400GB (for Windows) and 200GB (for
PC-BSD 9).

Regards,
Brodey Dover