[PC-BSD Testing] (no subject)

nr10232 at op.pl nr10232 at op.pl
Sat Feb 19 09:19:51 PST 2011

Hi.
I tried to install 8.2 rc3 x64 tree times without success:
1) dvd was not burned correctly, but error suggest that installer can't mount dvd and that i should contact pc-bsd team.
2) dvd was correct, but when i tried do upgdare old 8.1 x64 rc1 i have to choose partition with OS - unfortunately i have to many partition to choose - i suppose that installer listed all slices ( instead of partitions) i have on hdd; i choose first from partition i want to use  but installer rebooted before finishing"
3) i tried to install fresh system on partition where 7.1 x64 was, but installer for about 1 hour was "cleaning up filesystem" - i decide to give him a chance and more time, but i don't suppose it will finish with success.
I will try to install fresh system on partition formated with fat32 or ext2 later today.
regards, krzysiek