[PC-BSD Testing] Lenovo T61

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 07:58:09 PST 2011

Today I tried installing RC-3 (amd64) on a Lenovo T61. In my first attempt,
I chose the ZFS option. I went ahead and created user, selected ALL apps.
After that, the installation hang on "cleaning disk". I had allocated 125GB
for it to use. I had to cancel  the installation.
When I started again, it was hanging after detecting the Lenovo ACPI....

Too bad I deleted Ubuntu that has been running on this laptop for months.

Now I am going to test 9-BETA.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,