[PC-BSD Testing] Install woes on MacBook2,1

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:34:07 PST 2011

hi Miki, et. al.,

i'm sure you've seen this walkthrough here (
http://www.dramashack.com/2009/10/01/installing-pc-bsd-on-a-macbook-pro/ ),
but if not some of the instructions may prove beneficial. while the PCBSD
install is older, the use of rEFIt (links on the above URL) may be the
ticket.

i'm hoping to try the same steps on a 5,4 macbook pro - virtual machines
aren't as exciting as the real thing.
Bridger