[PC-BSD Testing] Install woes on MacBook2,1

Miki Janosi mjanosi at uakron.edu
Tue Feb 8 04:32:45 PST 2011

On Monday, January 31, 2011 01:28:03 pm Kris Moore wrote:

> That's possible. geom_label is already apart of the kernel, but I've
> gone ahead and added mbr/bsd to load for RC3. When that hits can you
> re-test?
RC3 fails too, same error:

	Can only install directly to a MBR partition!

Is it just my Macbook version or can no one install on a
Macbook using bootcamp? FreeBSD RC3 installed with
some difficulty. Isn't there a way to manually get PC-BSD
installed? Like boot live mode and un-tar some stuff to the
hard drive?

--
Miki Janosi (330) 972-8640
m1k61 (AIM) cmac at freeshell.org (MSN) maci61 (Yahoo)