[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 8.2 RC3 x86: redundant icons?

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Mon Feb 7 07:45:49 PST 2011

A couple quick things I found:

1) MPlayer appears in both *Applications > Internet* and *Applications >
Multimedia*. I don't think it's supposed to be in Office.

2) Computer-Aided Translation System (Lokalize) appears in both
*Applications > Development > Translation* and *Applications > Office*.
I don't think it's supposed to be in Office.

3) The Printing icon appears in both *Applications > Settings* and
*Applications > System*. It's probably only supposed to be in one or the
other.

I notice a speed improvement over RC2. Nice!

More as it comes.

Arthur