[PC-BSD Testing] Did anyone catch this info on MidnightBSD?

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:55:51 PST 2011

On 2 February 2011 09:38, Sam Lin <semin2006 at gmail.com> wrote:

> "GUI ports/pkg system and based on current FreeBSD" sounds to me like what
> DesktopBSD did, but I haven't been involved with DesktopBSD ever since the
> project was "dead" and then a Germany group took over the project (their
> website and even their forums are now mostly in Germany, which I cannot read
> at all).
>

> Sam

Sorry that was a long time ago. Just checked their project and it appears
that their English website still haven't changed since the (original
DesktopBSD) project is ceased, and also their German website/forums/mailing
lists etc are not working as of this writing. Seems the development by the
German group is discontinued, and I guess there is no way we can get a
recent copy to have a taste. Oh well...

Sam