[PC-BSD Testing] still stuck in RC2

Bridger Dyson-Smith bdysonsmith at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 08:33:19 PST 2011

Also, from your earlier email:
# ls /var/db/pc-updatemanager/installed/9.0-RC2
updatebugfixes12052011.upd

and

# pc-updatemanager check
The following updates are available:
------------------------------------
NAME: System Update to 9.0-RC3
TYPE: SYSUPDATE
VERSION: 9.0-RC3
DATE: 2011-12-14
TAG: release-9.0-RC3
DETAILS: http://www.pcbsd.org

To install this update run "/usr/local/bin/pc-updatemanager install
release-9.0-RC3"

I'll try the 'install this update' command and report back.
Bridger

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 11:30 AM, Bridger Dyson-Smith <bdysonsmith at gmail.com