[PC-BSD Testing] Can't install vmware tools on PC > BSD 9 RC2

Wilbert Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Tue Dec 27 20:21:50 PST 2011

If any users are having trouble installing vmware tools on a Mac with Fusion I have it working on my Mac on PCBSD 9 rc3. It involves several steps and using a terminal but it is fairly straight forward. If it would help I would be glad to do another install and document the steps. I have not tried installing the vmwareguest in System manager so I do not know if that will work on a Mac.