[PC-BSD Testing] Automated install failed on RC3

Marcus von GO. info at Godot.de
Tue Dec 20 08:10:27 PST 2011

Good Morning,

tested with and without commented out line, same failure, now completed removed line as following:

# Disk Setup for ad0
disk0=ada0
partition=ALL
bootManager=GPT
commitDiskPart

# Partition Setup for ad0(ALL)
# All sizes are expressed in MB
# Avail FS Types, UFS, UFS+S, UFS+J, ZFS, SWAP
# UFS.eli, UFS+S.eli, UFS+J.eli, ZFS.eli, SWAP.eli
disk0-part=ZFS.eli 0 /,/usr,/var,/data
commitDiskLabel