[PC-BSD Testing] crash log

Daniel nefar at otherware.org
Mon Dec 19 21:32:12 PST 2011

I've been trying to run the USB live 64-bit but I crash/kernel panic.   The
last output to the screen is keyboard followed by mouse initialization.

My question is: How can I give debug information that's useful for someone
to look at this problem?

I'm running a hackintosh so i have those tools for giving machine
information. I could boot into a Linux live disk too.

How do I capture the crash info, and how do you want me to give hardware
info?

P.S I'm hoping the crash info will help in making PCBSD better. If this
information isn't of any interest to anyone, then let me know and I won't
pursue.