[PC-BSD Testing] Localisation

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Fri Dec 16 05:02:29 PST 2011

Wow. In gnome I have something interesting with keyboard layouts. I have two layouts (us, ru) in panel. But. Alt-Shift combo doesn't switch the layouts. And. I have English input in terminal (launched in gnome session), but if I press Ctrl+some letter it inputs russian letter. Possibly, the the right description. If some test pattern needs to be done, please write, I'll perform it.

Regards,
Vans.