[PC-BSD Testing] flashplugin

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Fri Dec 16 03:32:27 PST 2011

Hi.

I have fresh 9.0-RC3 x86 installation. I've used DVD iso. Flash works in most browsers except Opera and Konqueror. In Koqueror I've repeated the trick Kris describe few weeks ago: made a manual search for the plugins. Flash works after I restart Konqueror. Opera doesn't find any new plugins. So, the same as http://trac.pcbsd.org/ticket/400 .

If Konqueror won't detect flash, may be it's worth mentioning 'manual plugin scan' somewhere?
Opera issue may be the pbi bug, so appropriate list is in copy.

Regards,
Vans.