[PC-BSD Testing] BETA-1.5 installation report

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Thu Aug 25 10:40:59 PDT 2011

On 08/25/2011 13:30, Kris Moore wrote:
> On 08/22/2011 16:00, Lars Engels wrote:
>> - I installed the Chromium PBI but cannot select it as the default
>>    browser program
> Where are you trying this? If I go into Control Panel -> Preferred
> Applications chrome shows up here. The odd thing is that firefox does
> not :P
I noticed that when chromium is started, it always declares that it is
not the default browser and asks to be set as the default, even when it
already is the default browser. This might be an issue with chromium not
looking at the proper default applications list.
I usually just end up disabling the notification in chromium and never
think about it again  :-)

--
~Ken Moore