[PC-BSD Testing] Swap and root partition sizes... wtf?

Jamie Ivanov jamie.ivanov at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:20:30 PDT 2011

Of course, excellent suggestion. 9G of swap is still beyond ridiculous though.

It would have been nice for the installer to give a partition summary so I could have gone back and manually setup partitions.

My 2 cents worth is 4G root and 512 (or even 1G if necessary) of swap, that is how I've rolled since freebsd 4.x and I've never had to adjust that :)
Jamie Ivanov / KC9LFD
m.608.399.4252
Blackberry: 32DD619E
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieivanov