[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD v9.0 64bit update.. failure

Eric Beaurivage eric.beaurivage at oriaks.com
Mon Aug 22 21:33:41 PDT 2011

2011/8/22 Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org>

>  On 08/20/2011 16:35, Eric Beaurivage wrote:
> Hi Kris,
> I am also experiencing difficulties to update to PCBSD 9.0-BETA1.5:
> "Update Failed!
> Failed to install: System Update to 9.0-BETA1.5
> Possible causes: Dropped internet connection or low disk space."
> (...)
> The timeouts there could be a problem with the network connection, or maybe
> our server was slammed :(
> If you try changing the default mirror in Control Panel -> System Manager
> -> Mirrors does it help? Try the ISC mirror in the united states possibly.

I tried with the 'ISC' mirror and 'USA - Desync.com' which also failed.

"/usr/local/tmp/9.0-BETA1.5/packages/upower-0.9100% of  122 kB  201 kBps
Operation timed out
ERROR: Failed to download:

Let me know if there is anything else you would like me to try.

Thanks Ken & Kris for your answers!

Eric Beaurivage (eric.beaurivage at oriaks.com | ericb at kollide.net)