[PC-BSD Testing] Fontsize bug resubmit

Christian Jeschke jeschke.ch at gmx.at
Sat Aug 20 02:03:27 PDT 2011

hi ppl i know there are more important bugs to fix in this release, but what about the broken (too small font) problem in kde? I believe no one want to install pc-bsd, looking so happy because 3d acceleration works but in the end searching a hour just for changing the fontsize because they're to small
(i tested it on pc-bsd 9 beta1)64 bit ,  32" 1360x768 resolution, nvidia560 ti no chance to read anything (lcd tv with samsung panel), im not sure maybe there was already any reply but in case i must had been overeading it

best regards

M2k

-------- Original-Nachricht --------