[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD v9.0 64bit update.. failure

Wilbert Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Fri Aug 19 11:08:30 PDT 2011

It could also be a problem with the U3??? thing they put on all the USB sticks these days. That takes up a bit of space. You might try a Windows utility called launchpadremoval. It will delete that separate disk and reclaim the space it uses. That might be just enough to use most 4gb flash drives. That area on the flash drive is a Windows thingy anyway and if you don't use Windows it is totally unnecessary. You can get it at the following link:   http://u3.sandisk.com/launchpadremoval.htm