[PC-BSD Testing] Testing PC-BSD 9 beta notes

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Tue Aug 16 04:58:31 PDT 2011

I agree as I would want to not have to enter in the root password each
time.  Their has to be a way to set up users where they have to enter
this if you so choose and for those that do not want to have to enter
it each time they do not.  You can probably use kwallet for this for
those that want to have the passwords remembered.