[PC-BSD Testing] (no subject)

Jamie Ivanov jamie.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 07:26:41 PDT 2011

Yay spam. Where is the board op?

Jamie Ivanov / KC9LFD
m.608.399.4252
Blackberry: 32DD619E
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieivanov
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute non-public
information. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.