[PC-BSD Testing] pc-bsd 9.0b1 ui issues and questions

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Aug 12 11:56:45 PDT 2011

On 08/12/2011 11:19, Yuri Momotiuk wrote:

> 2. AppCafe
>    a) Select some software to install in "Browse" tab
>    b) Click "Download" and "Ok". AppCafe shows "Installed" tab.
>    c) Select "Browse" tab. Software marked as installed, but it is not
> even downloaded yet. It confuse even me :( When you click back button
> you will see same software but with "Download" button.
>
> Showing previous page at browse tab after software adding to install
> queue may be an intermediate solution.
Fixed!

> PS I have question: Is it safe to install several pbis simultaneously
> (for example using pbi_add)? Same question is for updates. Thanks.

Yes, it should be safe to add / remove / update PBI's at the same time,
they each work in different tmp space, and don't touch a master index of
any type. I haven't done a whole lot of testing of this yet, but I did
write it with this in mind. If you find bugs though, please share so we
can fix!