[PC-BSD Testing] pc-bsd 9.0b1 ui issues and questions

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 08:19:42 PDT 2011

Hello

I have found some issues :

1. pc-updatemanager.
    * "Select/ Deselect All" checkbox should be enabled (visible) only if at
least one update is available
    * "Install selected updates" button should be enabled (visible) only if
at least one update is selected

2. AppCafe
   a) Select some software to install in "Browse" tab
   b) Click "Download" and "Ok". AppCafe shows "Installed" tab.
   c) Select "Browse" tab. Software marked as installed, but it is not even
downloaded yet. It confuse even me :( When you click back button you will
see same software but with "Download" button.

Showing previous page at browse tab after software adding to install queue
may be an intermediate solution.

PS I have question: Is it safe to install several pbis simultaneously (for
example using pbi_add)? Same question is for updates. Thanks.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk