[PC-BSD Testing] geli & zfs failure in 8.2 and beta 9

Jamie Ivanov jamie.ivanov at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 10:32:08 PDT 2011

I would much rather use 8.2 if at all possible due to the fact that
freebsd 9 is still in beta. Would that line work just as well there
too?

Jamie Ivanov / KC9LFD
m.608.399.4252
Blackberry: 32DD619E
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jamieivanov
solicitor-client or other applicable privileges), or constitute
non-public information. Any use of this information by anyone other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender and
delete this information from your system. Use, dissemination,
distribution, or reproduction of this transmission by unintended
recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.