[PC-BSD Testing] installer does not support proxy (needs an input so user can set)

ron georgia rong1611 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 18:14:29 PDT 2011

Thanks for putting this in (yes, I am the "IRC" user). I did try to
netinstall pcbsd-9.0-BETA1 at home (same type of machine) and ran into
a similar problem, that being that the select a mirror dialog box
simply disappears after a selection is made. Looks like a bug in the
netinstall workflow along with the proxy "thing." I will try to gather
my thoughts and notes and submit something in writing on Monday.

Someone from the IRC channel suggested that is issue a pciconf -l –cv
command which output a lot of info. Is that needed? What do you
recommend sending the list that is meaningful.