[PC-BSD Testing] 64bit bootonly USB img flaw

Dru Lavigne dru.lavigne at att.net
Thu Aug 4 09:07:54 PDT 2011

>When I attempted to install from the network, I was unable.
>
>Right after I chose the mirror and its window closed, I could not progress
>any further by clicking the 'next' button of the installer window. If it was
>stalled or working slowly, I cannot be sure since there was no feedback at
>all. Choosing neither DHCP/auto nor manually specifying my networking
>information made any difference.

Looks like some of the mirror information is outdated:

ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/Iso/9.0-BETA1/amd64
should be ftp://ftp.pcbsd.org/pub/snapshots/9.0-BETA1/amd64/

http://ftp-stud.fht-esslingen.de/pub/pcbsd/9.0-BETA1/amd64
doesn't have any pcbsd stuff

http://mirrors.secution.com/pc-bsd/9.0-BETA/amd64
should be http://mirrors.secution.com/pc-bsd/9.0-BETA1/amd64/