[PC-BSD Testing] New pc-controlpanel

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 05:16:30 PDT 2011

Hello

I have just commit new pc-controlpanel

New features:
1. Added desktop environment related items (for kde, gnome, xfce and lxde)
2. Added dropbox for selecting installed de related items set (current de by
default)
3. Added script de-info for get current de name and list of installed
desktop environments list
4. Little fix for localization (need to test more)

I hope it will be in next build. I don/t plan to add new features since 9.0
release, just bugfix and adding new items. Please test new version and
report bugs.
Set of items is very basic. Please check pc-controlpanel in your favorite
desktop environment. If you think that some de related items are missed or
wrong for your de please notify me. I will try to add/fix items as fast as I
can.

Hope you like it.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk