[PC-BSD Testing] OOs is dead. Long live OOo.

Xavier Alvelo bebuxe90 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:43:24 PDT 2011

Well I am waiting for either siag office to be ported to freebsd, or
pass my finals to make a port for it (since there's a openbsd version
available, it should not be that difficult to port).
I even got the source code ready for me to review. still, .rtf was
there since the ages. people just love the vector and image widgets
too much that they may as well write html for their documents (to have
all the markup and style needed, its not far from using latex).