[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 4 session restore not working

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 12 12:29:10 PDT 2011

Looks like it might be one of your session manager of firefox security settings:

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:16:50 -0700
From: dejamuse at yahoo.com
To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org
Subject: [PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 4 session restore not working

I upgraded to FF4 but the session restore feature stopped working - it just opens a bunch of empty tabs when starting up.  I had been using the plug-in "Tab Mix Plus" to handle session restore but when I switched to using the native FF functionality it gave the same results.

Session restore with FF4 on XP does not exhibit this problem.

Anyone else seeing this?

Testing mailing list
Testing at lists.pcbsd.org