[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 4 session restore not working

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Tue Apr 12 12:29:10 PDT 2011

Looks like it might be one of your session manager of firefox security settings:

http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=38227

Cheers,

Dru

Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 12:16:50 -0700
From: dejamuse at yahoo.com
To: testing at lists.pcbsd.org
Subject: [PC-BSD Testing] Firefox 4 session restore not working

I upgraded to FF4 but the session restore feature stopped working - it just opens a bunch of empty tabs when starting up.  I had been using the plug-in "Tab Mix Plus" to handle session restore but when I switched to using the native FF functionality it gave the same results.

Session restore with FF4 on XP does not exhibit this problem.

Anyone else seeing this?

...Jeff