[PC-BSD Testing] latest snapshot, KDE install

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:36:00 PDT 2011

Thank you! Now I see those options at the bottom on my screen! That is not a
good thing though. They should be somewhere else (like a checkbox near where
I enter my password).

Now, I was able to connect using my wlan inteface but could not browse the
Internet. Checking my rc.conf shows me an entry for defaultrouter as "6..."
I had to reboot after this in order to browse. Is there another way? Like
netif restart??

What I see also is that it takes quite some time before the options to
select WM, keyb appear at the bottom of the screen.

All the problems I see have been reported by Dru.