[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox issues

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Sun Apr 10 09:45:52 PDT 2011

Another problem is that flash player does not work as well which is
annoying since it is installed.  It does not work in Opera as well.  I
put the libflashplayer.so where it wanted it and it still does not
recognize it.  I am pretty sure the version before this worked as last
week I watched a video online and with this latest version I can not
watch that same video.