[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox issues

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 9 23:02:00 PDT 2011

I found out that after the reload that firefox still crashes.  I used
the one from the ports but did the make install clean instead of using
the package build.  I also noticed that even Epiphany crashes as well.
 It is probably some thing that does not get installed and is needed.
I installed Opera as I tried to install Chromium but that did not exit
properly.  Below is a link that crashes firefox.  When I did the
reinstall I just installed Gnome and XFCE this time.

http://www.progressivehealth.com/catalog/capisette.htm