[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox issues

jmdennis @dslextreme.com jmdennis at dslextreme.com
Sat Apr 9 07:53:23 PDT 2011

I am sorry as I forgot to say that I was using the PC-BSD 9 version.
I had tried first to install firefox 4 from freebsd and that may have
been the start of the troubles.  I uninstalled this but some of the
files may have stuck around.  When I tried to remove the PBI version
of firefox the AppCafe closed on me and did nothing.  I did this on
KDE 4.6.2 and did not try it on XFCE.  I kept getting the error that
an application crashed even after clicking on all the PC-BSD desktop
items but that did not fix it so I ran the update.  I might reinstall
but will try a few more things first.

As a side note I noticed that the www.pcbsd.org website was either not
paid for or it has been hacked.