[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox issues

sc at sdf.lonestar.org sc at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Apr 8 16:21:53 PDT 2011

Yes, Firefox 3.6.16 has been closing unexpectedly on some sites,
very recently. This has happened in the past few days with
Amazon. Because FF 3.6.16 didn't have this problem before a
couple of days ago, my first suspicion is that it's caused by a
recent add-on update. Since this happens on FreeBSD, it isn't
specific to PC-BSD.