[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox issues

Aaron Sloan ka0zoz at sixone.org
Fri Apr 8 12:20:40 PDT 2011

The last PCBSD release and Firefox PBI is working GREAT for me for the
first time in years.  In previous OS releases and firefox PBI's it
hung on flash pages sometimes.  The newest release has worked nearly
perfect for me and I'm totally pleased.
You might try reinstalling the PBI. Can you post which versions of OS
and PBI you are using.
Aaron