[PC-BSD Testing] System Crash after joining wireless access point

Tyler Mills tylermills at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 12:39:11 PDT 2010

I personally can't wait for 9 to come out to throw on my T410!  Unless
an 8.2 release coming out soon provides better wifi support for the
IWL 6000 series.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

--A state, is called the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly lieth it
also; and this lie creepeth from its mouth: "I, the state, am the
people."