[PC-BSD Testing] Dialup Utility?

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Sep 6 13:29:24 PDT 2010

In message: <FF754228-C084-4993-AB4A-7682B8457270 at charter.net>
            Wilbert Leeper <protagonist at charter.net> writes:
: You might want to start here.   http://bsd.vwsoft.com/3g/umts.php

That's a great site to start with.  it wasn't vap, but apn that I was
thinking of.  We can likely get apn values from the iphone community
that have produced carrier packs for the iphone for non-at&t
carriers.  These have the proper apns in them, and we might be able to
leverage that knowledge.

: But other than that try a google search 3g modem command sets. Looks
: to me like they just extended the old AT command set to include
: commands for the 3g stuff.

Yes, that's right.  It is a standard AT command set, with extensions.

Warner