[PC-BSD Testing] Dialup Utility?

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 6 06:44:13 PDT 2010

> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=12829
>
> I honestly think people should try and port NetworkManger to FreeBSD
> ... it would be very beneficial for all.

It looks like adding http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/usb-modeswitch-1.1.1.tar.bz2 and http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/usb_modeswitch.setup to the base system would be useful for 3G users.

Kris, are there any plans to add more options to the PPP/PPPoE section of Systems Network Configuration for 9.0? We could get people from the forums to test additions to see if it helps them in their modem setup process.

Cheers,

Dru