[PC-BSD Testing] Dialup Utility?

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 6 06:44:13 PDT 2010

> http://forums.freebsd.org/showthread.php?t=12829
> I honestly think people should try and port NetworkManger to FreeBSD
> ... it would be very beneficial for all.

It looks like adding http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/usb-modeswitch-1.1.1.tar.bz2 and http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/usb_modeswitch.setup to the base system would be useful for 3G users.

Kris, are there any plans to add more options to the PPP/PPPoE section of Systems Network Configuration for 9.0? We could get people from the forums to test additions to see if it helps them in their modem setup process.