[PC-BSD Testing] No gain what so ever

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 13:28:44 PDT 2010

On 08/25/2010 10:31, Kris Moore wrote:

After some poking, prodding and even submitting a ticket to FreeBSD BR,
I have audio at my front-jack. As it turns out, the front-panel is
another pcm device and it must be selected as the default unit for it to
work. I have the default_unit set to 1 in boot/loader.conf, the GUI
doesn't work.

Brodey