[PC-BSD Testing] Sound problem not fixed

Brodey Dover doverosx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 18:23:15 PDT 2010

The hardware isn't being recognized, it just isn't being configured
appropriately.

This is where you begin to see the "hacks" and "workarounds that are
implemented on Windows instead of having vendors configure their
hardware appropriately. Do you have sound when your USB headset is not
connected during boot?