[PC-BSD Testing] Default IBUS setting for PCBSD

Bill Sun billksun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:46:41 PDT 2010

Yes, with FORCEIBUS="NO", if I moved the ibus.desktop file to the trash and
reboot, the ibus daemon no longer starts up, and I no longer get the ibus
icon under the English desktop.

But, what I really want, is, when I do FORCEIBUS="YES" that the ibus icon to
appear.  Not a big deal, since I can rely on the language toolbar to tell me
what input method I am using, but still, if the icon appeared like it
should, it adds to the polish of the product.

-Bill