[PC-BSD Testing] Default IBUS setting for PCBSD

Bill Sun billksun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:25:00 PDT 2010

I also think there should be a way to enable IBUS in non-CJK language
settings.  I use an English desktop, but there are times that I need to
input in Chinese.  Also, with utf-8, I can pretty much read all the
available languages out there, why not make it so that I can easily enter in
any language that I desire as well?

On a side note, do any of you get the IBUS icon in the notification area?  I
don't know when this started to happen, but I no longer get the IBUS IME
icon in my notification area.

-Bill