[PC-BSD Testing] Install FreeBSD with ZFS via PCBSD installer

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Nov 29 08:15:45 PST 2010

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 03:18:45PM -0700, Jack Downes wrote:
> [...]

Looks like the pasebin link is expired, so I can't tell what the exact error is. However
the way I setup ZFS here is thus:

ada0 - Partition 1 - ZFS with Mounts (/, /usr, /var)
ada0 - Partition 2 - SWAP

You shouldn't need a /boot partition for ZFS anymore. If you can re-post the error though I'd
love to see what the specific failure was.